Youth Baseball – Softball Program
Offered by: North Ridgeville Parks & Recreation Department
The North Ridgeville Parks and Recreation Department has begun taking registration for the 2018 season. There have been some exciting changes for this season based off of the survey results, the following changes are as follows.
- The age cut off is May 1. This change will align us with what the other communities are doing and will be more reflective of your child’s age during the actual season.
- Tots T-Ball (3yrs.), T-Ball (4&5 yrs.), Coach Pitch (6&7 yrs.) & H league (8-10yrs.). Due to the fact that we now offer Tots T-Ball this allows for 5 years of development prior to moving into the traditional baseball / softball programs of kid pitch.
- We have also rolled out a communication tool for game cancellations. The Rainout Line will now allow us to send out text alerts as well as emails when games have been canceled or delayed. You can visit our website and sign-up for this feature on our Home page under Program Cancellation & Field Status and then click on email / text alerts. These alerts will be for home games only not for games cancelled at other communities.
Registration & Fee Breakdown
Fee (T-Ball): $60.00 Resident / $80.00 Non-Resident
Fee (Remaining Leagues): $70.00 Resident / $90.00 Non-Resident
Resident Family Discount: First 2 children at full price (most expensive leagues first). Each additional child is $10.
T – Ball (coed): 4-5 Years old
Coach Pitch (coed): 6-7 Years Old
H League: 8-10 Years Old
G League: 11-12 Years Old
F League: 13-15 Years Old
Junior: 8-10 Years Old
Intermediate: 11-13 Years Old
Majors: 14-18 Years Old
- Sign up online or in-person before March 3 to receive our early bird rate. After March 2 the program fee increases by $10.
- Majors Softball: Sign up online or in-person before April 3 to receive our early bird rate. After March 30 the program fee increases by $10.
- No Player requests will be met
Opening Day: Saturday, May 12
Picture Day: Saturday, June 2
*Managers only, parents are not required to attend